This is a great treat for special occasions ☺. Share this one with friends and family!
- 1 cup of chia seeds
- 3 cups of almond milk
- 1 cup of canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup of cacao powder
- ¼ cup of maple syrup (or date syrup)
- 1.5 cups of rinsed black beans or 1 can
- ½ cup cashews (soaked for an hour if possible)
- 8 pitted dates
- 3 teaspoons of cinnamon
- pinch of cayenne
- bananas and/or strawberries (optional but a nice treat to top your pudding with)
- Coconut flakes to help the top look pretty
1) Combine these ingredients in a large bowl, (but not the fruit for the topping), and cover in your refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
2) After this mixture has been refrigerated, blend in a high-tech blender and blend until completely smooth, at this time you may need to add in a cup or two of liquid, either plant-based milk or water to get to desired consistency.
3) Top this pudding with your favorite fresh fruit and coconut flakes, our favorite is bananas, strawberries and/or apples!
Ness’s special hint: Fresh is best! Eat this recipe within 2-3 days if ya’ can.
Thyme To Thryve @ thymetothryve.com, 2018.
All Rights Reserved.
This website is organically grown
DISCLAIMER: Before starting any new diet and exercise program, please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning.
Thyme To Thryve, LLC does not employ any doctors or registered dietitians. Thyme To Thryve, LLC does not claim to cure any cause, condition or disease.
Thyme To Thryve, LLC does not provide medical aid or nutrition for the purpose of sickness or disease.
Thyme To Thryve, LLC does not claim to be a doctor or dietitian.