This treat deserves to go on your rotating menu! The first pancake recipe my son Finn ever ate deserves to be published as a Thyme To Thryve Recipe! Make a double batch of this gem and freeze!
- 3 tablespoons of flaxseed (ground)
- 1 cup of plant milk
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- ¼ cup of water
- ¼ cup of applesauce
- ¼ cup of maple syrup (you can get away with using less, or date paste)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup of all-purpose flour (GF preferred)
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- pinch of allspice (no more than 1 tsp)
- pinch of nutmeg (no more than 1 tsp)
- 1 cup of finely grated carrots
1) Mix ground flaxseed and plant-milk together for one minute. Once mixed add in: ACV, water, syrup, applesauce and vanilla. Mix again
2) In large bowl mix together dry ingredients: Flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. Make circle around bowl and add in wet ingredients in the middle of dry ingredients, mix well and then add in carrots.
3) Cook on preheated griddle until pancakes start to bubble. Flip when they meet your desired golden-brown color!
Sign Up To Thryve
Thyme To Thryve @ thymetothryve.com, 2018.
All Rights Reserved.
This website is organically grown
DISCLAIMER: Before starting any new diet and exercise program, please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning.
Thyme To Thryve, LLC does not employ any doctors or registered dietitians. Thyme To Thryve, LLC does not claim to cure any cause, condition or disease.
Thyme To Thryve, LLC does not provide medical aid or nutrition for the purpose of sickness or disease.
Thyme To Thryve, LLC does not claim to be a doctor or dietitian.